Hot Tub Health Benefits
Everyone knows that a hot tub is great for relaxation, but many people are surprised to learn that there are many well-documented hot tub health benefits. A regular soak is a great ways to relieve stress while promoting physical and emotional health.
Consider the level of stress you feel at the end of each day. What if your reward were hoping into a Jacuzzi and letting all the stress soak away? Think of your family. Think of your career. The regular recharging can certainly make you more productive, and, as many spouses report, easier to deal with!
While I could talk for days about hot tub benefits and why the Jacuzzi brand is a superior way to providing them, we figured it was best just to give our top five:
1. HEAT – When your body absorbs heat, blood flow is increased. The warming of your blood causes your blood vessels to dilate. Blood pressure is subsequently reduced – often in as little as 20 minutes.
2. HYDROTHERAPY – When we are sitting in a Jacuzzi, the natural buoyancy of the water supports approximately 90% of our weight. This reduces the strain on our joints, by giving them a little relief from the daily grind.
3. BACK PAIN – Studies have shown that spa usage has both short term and long term positive effects on those who suffer from chronic back pain.
4. SLEEP – “Soaking in hot water about 90 minutes before bedtime triggers your internal thermostat to lower your temperature, thus inducing sleep to set in more easily.” – Associated Professional Sleep Societies Journal “Sleep”
5. HEART HEALTH – According to a Mayo Clinic study, “The regular use of spas and hot tubs gives you some of the same health benefits of exercise but with less heart stress.”
6. OVERALL MINDSET – “Jacuzzis are just plain awesome. Enough said.” – Almost every Jacuzzi owner ever.
All in all soaking provides vital hot tub health benefits.